Q has mentioned some interesting movies before. Godfather III. Iron Eagle. Speed. This time, it may be even more relevant. I’m taking this as a HINT. 3635 Dig: Official Secrets (Movie, 2019) Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 25 Nov 2019 – 4:34:40 PM Sometimes a good ‘movie’ can provide a lot of truth and/or background. ‘Official Secrets.’ Relevant […]
via Q At The Movies; Will U B 2? — The Q Tree
Are they saying that Trump did an impeachable offense 17 (Q) times. Really 17(Q)? LOLOL
Just look at this timeline of NEARLY THREE YEARS of liberal attempts to impeach President Trump.
December 2016: Five Democratic senators announce a bill laying the groundwork for impeaching Donald Trump unless he divests certain financial assets. The bill makes failure to comply “a high crime or misdemeanor” under the impeachment clause of the U.S. Constitution.
- February 2017: The “Impeach Trump Leadership PAC” is created by California Democratic Party congressional candidate Boyd Roberts.
- February 2017: Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) states that her “greatest desire is to lead Trump into impeachment.”
- June 2017: Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) announces that he is drafting articles of impeachment against President Trump.
- July 2017: Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) formally introduces an article of impeachment (H.Res. 438) against President Trump.
- November 2017: Six House Democrats introduce five articles of impeachment (H.Res. 621) against President Trump.
- January 2018: Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) introduces an article of impeachment (H.Res. 705) against President Trump.
- November 2018: – Two Days after Democrats win back the House, Democratic megadonor and future presidential candidate Tom Steyer publishes op-ed in the New York Times titled “Why Democrats Must Impeach the President.”
- January 2019: On her first day in office, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) proclaims, “We’re going to impeach the m*****f***er.”
- March 2019: Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) again introduces an article of impeachment (H.Res.13) against President Trump.
- March 2019: Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) introduces H.Res.257 to direct the Judiciary committee to open up an impeachment inquiry into President Trump.
- May 2019: Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee (D-Texas) introduces H.Res.396 to direct the Judiciary committee to open up an impeachment inquiry into President Trump.
- July 2019: Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) introduces an article of impeachment (H.Res.498) against President Trump.
- July 2019: Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee states that his committee has already “in effect” been conducting an impeachment inquiry.
- September 2019: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif) unilaterally announces that six House committees would commence an impeachment inquiry against Trump. Speaker Pelosi refuses to put the impeachment inquiry to a vote on the House floor, breaking established precedent set in the impeachment inquiries of Nixon and Clinton.
- October 2019: After serious public skepticism to Speaker Pelosi’s (D-Calif) unilateral edict to open an impeachment inquiry, Pelosi relents and holds a vote on the House floor to formally open an impeachment inquiry.
- November 2019: House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff begins public committee hearings on impeachment.
There is no STEP FIVE.
Step 4 is here:
[Feb 11 2019]
“Step Four: Open ‘new’ Fake & False investigations as CHAIRMAN of the House Intel Comm to retain disinformation campaign designed to keep liberal/D Americans onboard to regain POWER & PREVENT prosecution – Executive Time!” – Q
Enjoy the show!
The Four steps are in post 2693