- Is George Soros and China’s Plans for Biden-Harris Conquering America Working? — Clever Journeys October 18, 2021
- Groundbreaking: Nebraska AG Says Doctors Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ for COVID — The Most Revolutionary Act October 18, 2021
- The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week — The Most Revolutionary Act October 18, 2021
- Texas Election Integrity Unit Formed by Attorney General — Clever Journeys October 18, 2021
- Have Ya’ll Had Enough? — The Marshall Report October 18, 2021
- The Mountain of Data Showing How Authoritarian Democrats Have Become October 18, 2021
- Shadow Gov. Names Exposed! — The Marshall Report October 17, 2021
- Playing The Trump Card with Patel Patriot | MSOM Ep.353 October 17, 2021
- Maine & it Anti-First Amendment Effort to Destroy the Constitution — Armstrong Economics October 17, 2021
- Evidence Was Clear Dems Would Cheat 2020 Election With Mail-In Voting — Clever Journeys October 17, 2021
- Nancy Pelosi’s Suspicious Ties With Dominion Voting Systems Favored Biden Ballots — Clever Journeys October 17, 2021
- ALEX JONES (1ST HOUR) SUNDAY 10/17/21 • NEWS, REPORTS & ANALYSIS • INFOWARS October 17, 2021
- HUMAN RIGHTS UNITY October 17, 2021
- 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑￼ October 16, 2021
- The Final Showdown! — The Marshall Report October 16, 2021
- Follow FREEDOM MINDS FOR THE AMERICAN REPUBLICS on WordPress.com
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- November 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- January 2011
- September 2010
Monthly Archives: November 2020
Seriously? CNN Admits China Gave False Report?Looks Like The Coup Is Cut Off At The Knees! — THE MARSHALL REPORT
“CNN FINALLY REALIZES CHINA LIED 10 MONTHS LATER,” Tweeted Donald Trump Jr.! CNN discovers that China underreported its’ COVID -19 case numbers. President Trump has been saying this all along and CNN just learned this? Heck we all knew this. So what appears to be happening is a pull back of their takeover, especially since […]Seriously? CNN Admits China Gave False Report?Looks Like The Coup Is Cut Off At The Knees! — THE MARSHALL REPORT
ARIZONA LEGISLATURE VOWS TO FIGHT FOR VOTERS- WHILE GOV. DUCY CERTIFIES – HE’S IN TROUBLE! Giuliani and Team Score Big! — THE MARSHALL REPORT
11-30-2020 A collection of todays hot tweets – Arizona Legislature is blown away by all the evidence they were shown and the witnesses. They are looking into election fraud in Arizona! Thank you Rudy Giuliani and Team! America is behind you and every patriot! Here are some of the hot tweets of the day. “We […]ARIZONA LEGISLATURE VOWS TO FIGHT FOR VOTERS- WHILE GOV. DUCY CERTIFIES – HE’S IN TROUBLE! Giuliani and Team Score Big! — THE MARSHALL REPORT
November 30, 2020 – General Flynn stated that Sidney Powell has a new Kraken Case In Michigan, “Today they just filed another Amendment to those in Georgia and in Michigan!” The fake news is going full blown propaganda, ignoring any election fraud and continuing to act like Biden is the president. The best thing to […]Full Blown Propaganda War and Censorship! General Flynn Back On Trump’s Team! — THE MARSHALL REPORT
Three-star General McInerney joins us LIVE to talk about the seized CIA servers in Germany, the Insurrection Act , military tribunals, and the President’s best moves moving forward.
★★★ A NEW CONSERVATIVE AGE IS RISING ★★★ The Biden Vote Fraud Is About to IMPLODE! In this video, we’re going to take a look at how the tide has turned, how the latest developments have the Trump forces now on the offensive, and how we may see the first state flip to Trump as early as this weekend, which will be the first domino to cause all the other states to fall as well, you are not going to want to miss this!
A lawsuit released by lawyers led by former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell makes 30 allegations of electoral fraud and other illegal and irregular activities and features pertaining to the 2020 general elections in Georgia (pdf).
The allegations, most of which are based on witness and expert statements, relate to mail-in ballot fraud and insecurities, recount irregularities and deficiencies, and security hazards of the Dominion Voting Systems machines used by the state.
The suit alleges the following:
- The software used by the Dominion machines was accessed by agents of malicious actors, such as China and Iran, “in order to monitor and manipulate elections,” including the 2020 election. The allegation is based on a redacted declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence.
“By using servers and employees connected with rogue actors and hostile foreign influences combined with numerous easily discoverable leaked credentials, Dominion neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020,” the suit says.
- An affiant, whose name was redacted for security reasons, alleged that the software used by Dominion was designed for Venezuelan government with the specific purpose to rig elections without the risk of getting caught. The affiant said he was part of a national security detail to former Venezuelan socialist dictator Hugo Chavez.
“The purpose of this conspiracy was to create and operate a voting system that could change the votes in elections from votes against persons running the Venezuelan government to votes in their favor in order to maintain control of the government,” he said.
The allegation was corroborated by another witness who “was in an official position related to elections and witnessed manipulations of petitions to prevent a removal of President Chavez.”
- Another affiant said he’s the cousin of the former chief executive of Smartmatic, the company that developed the software adopted by Dominion. He said he has personal knowledge that the executive manipulated the company “to ensure the election for Chavez in the 2004 Referendum in Venezuela,” the suit says.
He also testified that the executive, Anthony Mugica, “received tens of millions of dollars from 2003–2015 from the Venezuelan government to ensure Smartmatic technology would be implemented around the world, including in the U.S.,” the suit says.
- The vote tallies produced by the Dominion machines can be manipulated by imputing a malicious code with just “7 minutes alone with [the voting machine] and a screwdriver,” according to Andrew Appel, Princeton professor of computer science and election security expert.
- A ballot can be spoiled or altered by the Dominion machine because “the ballot marking printer is in the same paper path as the mechanism to deposit marked ballots into an attached ballot box,” a study by University of California–Berkeley said. It indicates that after a voter submits a ballot to the machine, the machine can add additional marks on it.
- The voting machines are susceptible to hacking or remote tampering because they are connected to the internet, even though they’re not supposed to be.
“Voting machines were able to be connected to the internet by way of laptops that were obviously internet accessible,” the suit says. “If one laptop was connected to the internet, the entire precinct was compromised.”
Affiant Hari Hursti, a Finnish computer programmer and election security expert, said, “There is evidence of remote access and remote troubleshooting, which presents a grave security implication.”
- The voting machines have activity logs that can be overwritten, according to Hursti. That means hackers or malevolent operators can tamper with the results and then erase their steps.
- Ronald Watkins, a software and cyber-security expert who reviewed the Dominion software manual, said the machine operators can change the setting to exclude certain ballots from being counted (based on how much of the “bubble” they had filled in to indicate a vote for a candidate). Scans of the excluded ballots are placed in a separate folder and the operator can delete them simply using Windows File Manager.
- Watkins said that to report the final vote counts, the machine operator would copy and paste the “Results” folder from the machine onto a USB drive.
“While a simple procedure, this process may be error-prone and is very vulnerable to malicious administrators,” he said.
- There are no procedures that would ensure the security of the USB drives used to report vote tallies from precincts. In one Georgia County, 3,300 votes were found on memory sticks not loaded into the central vote tally system, the suit says.
- The test report and secretary of state certificate for the voting machines are undated.
- Smartmatic faces litigation over “glitches” that allegedly affected the 2010 and 2013 mid-term elections in the Philippines, “raising questions of cheating and fraud,” the suit says.
- Between 31,559 and 38,886 absentee ballots were returned by Republican voters, but were not counted, according to an analysis by expert witness Williams Briggs, a statistician and former Cornell Medical School professor, based on a phone survey of potentially affected GOP voters by the team of former Trump campaign member Matt Braynard.
- Between 16,938 and 22,771 Republican voters received absentee ballots they didn’t request, based on the same analysis. That indicates unlawful absentee requests, the suit alleges.
- Based on Braynard’s analysis of voter registrations and change-of-address requests, 20,311 absentee or early voters in Georgia voted even though they had moved out of state, which the state prohibits.
- Georgia entered into an unlawful consent agreement with Democratic Party agencies that gutted the effectiveness of matching signatures on absentee ballot envelopes with signatures on record with the authorities. The matching was reduced “to a broad process with discretion, rather than enforcement of the signature requirement as statutorily required,” the suit says.
The signature matching procedure was influenced by “guidance and training materials” produced by the Democratic Party.
- Gov. Brian Kemp illegally authorized election officials to open outer envelopes of absentee ballots three weeks before the election. Georgia law “clearly prohibits opening absentee ballots prior to election day,” the suit says.
- Georgia’s hand recount of the presidential race was illegitimate for a lack of meaningful observation.
“Democrat-majority counties provided political parties and candidates, including the Trump Campaign, no meaningful access or actual opportunity to review and assess the validity of mail-in ballots during the pre-canvassing meetings,” the suit says.
The allegation is based on multiple recount observer testimonies.
- Votes for President Donald Trump were placed during the recount into vote piles for Trump’s opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden. The allegation is based on multiple observer testimonies, as well as an undercover video produced by Project Veritas, an undercover journalism nonprofit.
- Some ballots from the “No Vote” and “Jorgensen” trays were moved to the “Biden” tray. One witness made the allegation.
- Many voters weren’t allowed to cancel their mail-in ballot on Election Day and vote in person. One witness made the allegation.
- The same witness alleged that many voters were denied the option to cast a provisional ballot on Election Day “when a mail-in ballot has already been received for them, but when they did not cast those mail-in ballots,” the suit says.
- Signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes weren’t verified during the recount, one witness alleged. “At no time did I witness any Recounter or individual participate in the recount verifying signatures [on mail-in ballots],” the affiant said.
- Some counties didn’t actually recount the ballots by hand, but instead used machines.
- One batch of ballots was suspiciously “pristine.” Almost all were for Biden. The allegation is based on an observer testimony, who professed “20 years of experience of handling ballots.”
One batch of ballots “was pristine” and “there was a difference in the texture of the paper,” according to the witness.
“I observed that the markings for the candidates on these ballots were unusually uniform, perhaps even with a ballot-marking device,” she said.
The ballots also “included a slight depressed pre-fold so they could be easily folded and unfolded for use in the scanning machines.”
- The same witness also alleged that at one precinct in Milton, Georgia, poll workers were “asked to sign the chain of custody letter on Sunday, even though the machines were not delivered until 2:00 AM in the morning on Election Day.”
In addition, the machines “were not sealed or locked, the serial numbers were not what were reflected on the related documentation,” she said.
- Many batches of ballots were “100% for Biden,” one witness alleged.
- The same witness also alleged “that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit.” Local elections director offered the explanation that the ballots in question came from a different printer.
- Authorities lied by claiming vote counting was paused in Fulton County because of “a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated.”
“The only water leak that needed repairs at State Farm Arena from November 3 – November 5 was a toilet overflow that occurred earlier on November 3. It had nothing to do with a room with ballot counting,” the suit says.
- After everyone was “sent home,” one witness “saw election workers remaining behind after people were told to leave, the suit says, alleging that several people stayed behind to continue counting ballots without any observers present.
The lawsuit asks the court to order Georgia to do the following:
- de-certify the election results
- not transmit the currently certified election results to the Electoral College
- transmit instead certified election results that state that Trump is the winner of the election
- impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the plaintiffs
- not count votes received or tabulated by machines that weren’t certified as required by federal and state law
- produce 36 hours of security camera footage of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County